Courtesy of Rae Tauber
- Thou shalt not expect to find things as thou has them at home, for thou hast left home to find things different.
- Thou shalt not take anything too seriously, for a carefree mind is the beginning of a fine holiday.
- Thou shalt not let others get on thy nerves, for thou art paying out good money to enjoy thyself.
- Remember to take only half the clothes thou thinketh thou needs . . . and twice the money.
- Know at all times where thy tourist permit is, for a person without a tourist permit is a person without a country.
- Remember that if we had been expected to stay in one place, we would have been created with roots.
- Thou shalt not worry, for the person that worrieth hath no pleasure . . . and few things are ever fatal.
- When in rome, thou shalt be prepared to do somewhat as the Romans do.
- Thou shalt not judge the people fo a country by the one person who hast given thee trouble.
- Remember thou art a guest in other lands, and he that treateth his host with respect shall be honored.